** Upon spending US$ 3,000 in the first 90 days after Card issuance.
per US$1 spent at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
per US$1 spent on international transactions other than Saudi Riyals and US Dollars.
per US$1 spent on transactions in US Dollars or its equivalent in Saudi Riyals.
No exchange fees when you use the Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Credit Card for spending in Saudi Riyals.
To view full terms and conditions click here
- 10% bonus points on stays
- Priority Late Checkout
- Member Rates and Free Wi-Fi
For more details about Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status please visit:
- 25% bonus points on stays
- Enhanced room upgrade
- 2pm Late Checkout
*If you qualify for higher Elite Status under the Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions, that qualification will take precedence.
For more details about Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status please visit:
*Upon annual fee payment
Facilities vary in each lounge.
For Unique Year-Round Offers details please visit: https://www.emea.marriott.com/en/offers/ksa-amex
*Offer ends 31 October 2023
Certain hotels have resort fees.
*Upon annual fee payment
- Non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions of American Express Saudi Arabia’s credit and charge Cards may result in cancellation/suspension of your Card/ Additional Cards without notice, legal escalation and a negative impact on your credit bureau record.
- Making only Minimum Payments on Your Credit Card may result in applying, charges and fees. For example if you have an outstanding balance of SAR 7,000 and you choose to pay only the minimum due, it will take 81 months to settle the balance in full. The total Murabaha Margin (term cost), in this case, would be SAR 6,296.
- Credit Card Purchase Rate is the Tawarruq margin of 2.75%.
- Minimum payment is the higher value of 5% of outstanding balance or 100 SAR (for Saudi Riyals cards) or 50USD (for US Dollar cards).
- Annual Profit Rate (APR) for purchases is 33% and for cash withdrawals 0%.
- Limited Time Offer Eligibility: To be eligible to earn 30,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus Points and first-year Annual Fee reversal, the Primary Cardmember must have made at least US$3,000 in total eligible purchases ("Threshold Amount”) posted to their Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Credit Card Account during the first 90 days after Card issuance. The reversal of the first-year Annual Fee will only be applied to the primary Card.
- The annual Fee will be credited back to the Card account by 28 February 2024 for the Cardmember who meets the US$3,000 spend threshold within 90 days of their Card's issuance.
- For more information, please visit our website at www.americanexpress.com.sa or contact us on 8001242229.
- American Express Saudi Arabia Terms and Conditions apply and to view all Terms and Conditions, Card benefits, and fees, please visit www.americanexpress.com.sa/content/terms-and-conditions.
- The offer is valid from September 28, 2023 until November 30, 2023.
- The annual fees is USD 230 (including VAT).
- The price of the product/service may be affected by changes in the foreign exchange rate.
- American Express Saudi Arabia is regulated by the Saudi Central Bank.
- To view the Limited Time Offer Terms and Conditions Click Here.